We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The yishengting website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
yishengting
Queenstown
Search

Mobile phone

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
341 posts
12 reviews
3 helpful votes
Mobile phone
Save

How cheap can I buy a pay as you go mobile phone for a months traveling for New Zealand travel only. Or just pay as you go sim thanks

Queenstown, New...
Level Contributor
2,620 posts
1. Re: Mobile phone
Save

Hi Lionel44,

If you pop into a Noel Leeming store, you can pickup a very budget cellphone for as little as $20, nothing fancy but it would do you for a month.

If you prefer to use your own phone, you should be able pickup a cheap SIM card from any Vodafone, Spark or 2degrees store. It would probably just pay to make sure that your own phone is unlocked and will work with other SIM cards.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
341 posts
12 reviews
3 helpful votes
2. Re: Mobile phone
Save

Thanks for quick reply

Ken
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
20 posts
3. Re: Mobile phone
Save

Anyone interested to buy a mobil phone Alcatel One Touch model + Spark SIM Card with $15 Value?

I brought this phone + SIM card @ Christchurch Airport for $85 just for local usage....I only make 1 called.

After i returned to Singapore i realised i can't use this cellphone in SG. This cellphone can only use in NZ.

For those travelling to NZ u might want to consider to buy from me....i'm willing to let go at $50.

Interested please email me: eh@live.com.sg

4. Re: Mobile phone

-:- Message from yishengting staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the yishengting Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.yishengting.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, February 25, 2018